With the easing of Victorian Government COVID restrictions, all our U3A classes and activities may resume under the followingrules:-
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild you should get tested for COVID-19
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors.
- You do not need to wear a face mask when exercising if you are out of breath or puffing. You must carry a face mask with you at all times.
- All community facilities are required to have a COVID Check-in Marshal monitoring patrons checking-in using the Service Victoria app.. We have QR codes on our external doors and an internal window at HQ. Will the Convenors of all indoor activities, whether at HQ or elsewhere, please act as the Covid marshall and ensure that all members check in for contact tracing purposes?
- Private gatherings in the home are not permitted.
- You can gather outdoors in a public place in groups of up to 10 people.
- Community facilities can open with density requirements of 1 person per 4sqm. Group sizes are limited to 10 people. All our density limits at HQ comply with this measure.
Please communicate this information to your members and enjoy these renewed freedoms.